If you’re a spectator and are looking to watch and cheer the athletes on during the race, use the drop down options below to find out where the best viewing areas will be for each event.
The swim offers views along Sand Hollow State Park.
The course and some access roads are closed to vehicle traffic so you will need to park and walk to the viewing areas.
- Sand Hollow State Park at the T1 bike exit 7am-9:30am
- Hurricane at the bike turnaround on 3000 South 7am-10am. Access from 1100 West
- Washington at the Pancake Breakfast in Razor Ridge Park 7am-9am. Limited access from Telegraph
- Washington at North Main Street and Washington Parkway 8am-11:30am
- Washington along North Green Spring Drive 8am-11:30am
- St. George along Red Hills Parkway between 1000 East & Bluff Street 8:15am-Noon
- Snow Canyon 8:am-1:pm
- St. George on Main Street from Tabernacle to Diagonal Street 9:15am-1:45pm
The course and some access roads are closed to vehicle traffic so you will need to park and walk to the viewing areas. Face coverings and health screening required at Town Square.
- St. George on Tabernacle Street and Main Street 9:30am-4:30pm,
- St. George on Red Hills Parkway from Bluff to Pioneer Park 10am-4pm,
- Finish Line on Main Street at Town Square Park 9:30am-4:30pm.
I want the VIP experience!
If you’re interested in the VIP spectating experience. click here to visit the IRONMAN website and purchase a VIP pass which will get you access into special viewing areas and even allow you to medal your athlete when they cross the finish line!