They are Here for You
Located at Free Shuttle Stop #3, just a 5 minute walk from South Entrance and Zion National Park Visitor Center. Flanigan’s Inn is a year-round destination eco-resort designed with a classic park lodge atmosphere.
Who they are … What they do
Family owned and operated, this non-smoking boutique Inn surrounded by the cliffs of Zion Canyon, offers several types of accommodation:
- STANDARD – Rooms with one King or 2 Queen beds,
- DELUXE – Balcony or Terrace Rooms include mini-fridge and outside seating on deck or patio.
- FAMILY SUITES – Include microwave and sleep up to six persons.
- PRIVATE VILLAS – designed for extended stay.
- SPOTTED DOG CAFÉ – Menu choices are handcrafted using locally sourced produce, hormone-free meats and sustainably harvested fish. We are pleased to be a recipient, since 2009, of the Wine Spectator Magazine annual “Award of Excellence”.
- DEEP CANYON SPA – Offers therapeutic massage, luxurious facials, moisturizing body wraps and exfoliating scrubs as well as energy-healing treatments, private yoga instruction and guided Labyrinth Meditative Journeys.
In a Nutshell …
“Flanigan’s is more than a place for food and lodging. Larry McKown and Rebecca McKown, owners since 1978, strongly feel that it is a part of the need to relax, unwind and enjoy life. They hope that you find your accommodations pleasant, the spa refreshing, and the meals prepared to your liking. Most importantly, they hope you experience the magic of Zion … feel rejuvenated, become inspired, and remember them fondly until you return there again.”Larry McKown and Rebecca McKown, Owners since 1978