This website page is designed for members of the print, broadcast, freelance and electronic media. Please explore this page and its menu for the information you’re after or contact us directly.
Images & Videos
Our Greater Zion logos and world-class media assets – video and photos – are available to media looking to enhance their Greater Zion-related contact. For self-service access, visit our Assets Library and request access.
Greater Zion logos are available here as well as in the Assets Library.
In compliance with the Greater Zion Convention & Tourism Office photographer agreements, images may not be used for any purpose not expressly stated in our asset agreement terms. This includes, but is not limited to, commercial applications or anything not directly related to economic development, tourism promotion or media use. Additionally, photo credit must be given for each instance.
Media Requests for Information and Story Ideas
Working on a travel story about Greater Zion? Interested in “what’s new” or “what’s hot” in travel ideas in Greater Zion? Looking to travel to Greater Zion for media purposes? Contact Kristin Yantis, Principal, Malen Yantis Public Relations.
For Additional Greater Zion Inquiries
See a list of Greater Zion Staff, including International and Destination Development.
Press Kit Assets
- Greater Zion Overview
- Greater Zion Fact Sheet
- Golf Greater Zion
- Parks in Greater Zion
- Greater Zion Fun Facts
- Top Trails for Hiking and Mountain Biking in Greater Zion
- Utah’s Greater Zion is a Mountain Biking Destination on the Rise
Industry News Releases
- October 24, 2019 — Golf in Greater Zion Gets Even Better this Winter with a New Course, Great Rates and Unlimited Sunshine
- August 14, 2019 — Community Invited to Official Ribbon Cutting for Trail Enhancements at Pine Valley Recreation Area
- July 10, 2019 — Co-Op Marketing Funds for Tourism Related Events Available Through the Greater Zion Convention & Tourism Office
- May 23, 2019 — Washington County Convention & Tourism Office Launches New Greater Zion Brand
- May 2, 2019 — St. George, Utah Selected as Host of 2021 IRONMAN 70 .3 World Championship; IRONMAN 70.3 St. George to Rotate to a Full-Distance IRONMAN Event in 2020 & 2023
Follow Greater Zion on social media
Be sure to follow us @GreaterZionUtah and use the #GreaterZion hashtag.