The Spring Tour offers lengths for every rider and fitness level. Pick either a 30+, 75, or 100-mile distance to tailor your tour to your abilities. With rolling sag and fully stocked and themed rest stops, all you need is your bike and the desire to pedal.
• Event will be chipped timed
• Event is capped at 800 riders so register early
• Enjoy the scenic landscapes of Sand Hollow State Park and Quail Creek State Park.
• Fully stocked rest stops, a great lunch, and more!
• Enjoy warm spring riding temperatures in scenic Southern Utah
• A distance to challenge every rider with 30+, 75, 100-mile options
• You will receive a custom Spring Tour de St. George Event Medal with your registration
• You’ll get a custom Spring Tour T-Shirt your registration
• Only 90 minutes North of Las Vegas
• Just 4 hours south of Salt Lake City
Bring the Family! The Spring Tour will start and finish at St George’s Town Square & there is something to entertain everyone for the entire day!More Information