On November 16, 2019, we’ll hold our second annual upbeat & fun date night event for married couples. It’s going to be bigger and better than last year. Here’s why:
We’re bringing in top-notch speakers & presenters and putting on a fun & upbeat program. At this event those attending will learn from marriage experts about:
- Building a strong emotional connection with Dr. Debi Gilmore
- Healthy sexuality in marriage with Laura M. Brotherson
- Happy Hacks in marriage from Dr. Dave Schramm
- Building Trust & Love from Melanie Studley and Seth Studley
- Love Languages from Elizabeth Davis
- Putting the spark and fun back into your marriage with Sheila Wray Gregoire
This event will be fun. NOT BORING. This isn’t Sunday School. We’re going to talk about real, tough, and even spicy topics and have fun doing it!
There’s music, dessert, and a photo booth. This year we’re giving away some awesome prizes too, including a Cruise to a lucky couple ?
It’s a “date night” format starting at 6 pm at the Dixie Convention Center on November 16.
But wait, there’s more!
We’re throwing an Adult Prom ??the night before on the 15th. Isn’t that cute? Doesn’t every woman deserve to go to the prom with her husband? The Prom is at Cotton Town Village’s Dance Hall in Washington, from 7 to 10 pm. There’s no additional charge for the prom (it’s included in the cost of the ticket).More Information